Advertising and Promotion
All ABTU advertisements, website copy, or promotional literature with respect to ABTU, its personnel, its courses and services, or the occupational opportunities for its graduates comply with DETC’s Business Standards I. A. and B. and with federal and state regulations.
ABTU requires a Request for Marketing or Media Placement form before any advertising or promotional materials are released for publication. This form must be reviewed, evaluated, and signed by four (4) ABTU staff members before the material is published.
The following procedure is followed:
- The person requesting marketing or media placement completes the form, including the campaign name, location, text attachments, target audience, cost and billing details, and projected launch. The staff member must sign and date the form.
- The Chief Operations Officer screens and evaluates this form for publication approval.
- The Compliance Officer evaluates the material for compliance with all state, federal, and DETC rules and regulations.
- The Dean of the College reviews the material for academic integrity.
- The President must provide the final signature and approval.
This policy includes any potential agreements with any third-party agencies contracted to promote ABTU and its offerings.
************end of policy**************
revised on 06/12/2013 “replaced Director of Education with Dean of the College” TDB
revised on 06/12/2013 “replaced Director of Operations and Technology with Chief Operations Officer” TDB