Advertising and Promotion
All ABTU advertisements, website copy, or promotional literature with respect to ABTU, its personnel, its courses and services, or the occupational opportunities for its graduates comply with DEAC’S Business Standards and with federal and state regulations.
ABTU requires a formal request for the placement of media or marketing materials before any advertising or promotional materials are released for publication. This request must be reviewed, evaluated, and signed by the Compliance Officer, Chief Academic Officer, and University President before the material is published.
The following procedure is followed:
- The person requesting marketing or media placement completes the form, including the campaign name, location, text attachments, target audience, cost and billing details, and projected launch. The staff member must sign and date the request.
- The immediate supervisor screens and evaluates the request for publication approval.
- The Compliance Officer evaluates the material for compliance with all state, federal, and DEAC rules and regulations.
- The Chief Academic Officer reviews the material for academic integrity.
- The University President must provide the final signature and approval.
This policy includes any potential agreements with any third-party agencies contracted to promote ABTU and its offerings.
************end of policy**************
Updated on 8/29/2019 by Ramsey Atieh, University President.
Revised on 06/12/2013 “replaced Director of Education with Dean of the College” TDB
revised on 06/12/2013 “replaced Director of Operations and Technology with Chief Operations Officer” TDB